Songs Of My Heart...

Friday, August 11, 2006

FOREVER LOVE

My saving grace
Beautiful face
Jesus my love
Heart fits like a glove

Ruler of my heart
Never be apart
Lover of my soul
You keep me whole

Crucified on calvary
Brutally nailed to the tree
Scarificed to set me free
Forever I will follow thee

Miracle maker
Omnipotent King
I'm never forsaken
To you I will sing

Living for you
A servant on earth
Humbly obeying
What You tell me to do

Eagerly waiting
For the day I will see
Your glorious appearing
What a day it will be

My eyes on my Saviour
My heavenly treasure
My feet in His footsteps
Tol live with Him forever

6 Comments:

At 25 August, 2006, Blogger Masked Rabbit said...

Hadn't visited your poetry in a while. Still writing great poems Spookie. Keep doing it.

 
At 01 September, 2006, Blogger AngelConradie said...

that's a lovely one...

 
At 19 September, 2006, Blogger che said...

Beautiful . I liked it !

 
At 29 December, 2006, Blogger gail said...

Just sying " HI " from America!!

What a great poem Spookie. You are so clever.

Love Blue

 
At 15 January, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Spookie,
First time I've visited your blog. Wonderful poetry!

 
At 13 August, 2007, Blogger AngelConradie said...

hey sis... no new poetry in a year...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home